Cheese & potato sandwich
Ingredients:Boiled and mashed potatoes - 3-4 scoops
Any bread of your choice - 2 slices
butter/ghee - little
american cheese - 1 slice
salt - to taste
pepper - to taste
fennel powder -little
garam masala -1/8 tsp
cilantro - little finely chopped
amchurpowder(optional) - pinch
- in a bowl mash potatoes with no lumps and add the salt,pepper,fennel powder,amchur powder(optional if you love tanginess),garam masala,finely chopped cilantro.
- Mix well to blend together.
- Take a bread slice and apply the potato mixture evenly on one side.Repeat it with the oter bread slice too.
- Heat a grill/tava and putthe slices with the potato spread downwards.Grill for 2-3 minutes.
- Apply butter or ghee on the top while grilling the potato layer.
- Now turn a slice place cheese over it and put the other slice with potato layer down on the cheese.
- Grill for a few seconds.Turn to the other side and grill until done.
- Cut into triangles and serve with any dip of your choice.
Post a Comment