Beet bread sweet balls
Ingredients:Beet -1/2 cup(shredded)
Dates -3 or 4 nos(finely chopped)
Cardamom powder-2 pinch
Bread slice -5 to 6
Oil -for deep fry
- Heat the ghee in a pan ,add shredded beet and fry for few minutes.
- then add dates and stir well.
- Once the beet is well done add sugar.
- mix it well and switch off the stove.
- Let it cool down and then make small balls.
- mean while take a bread slice ,cut all four and just dip it into the water and squeeze by hand.
- and make thin and flexible slice
- take a beet ball keep it in center of the bread slice and roll like a ball /cylinder .
- Take a fry pan heat the oil and fry the balls in medium heat until golden brown.
Post a Comment