Turkey Tofu clear soup
turkey breasts - 100g
turkey stock - 6 cups
spring onion onion - 3 tbsp
spring onion greens -2 tbsp
butter - 1tbsp
corn flour - 1 tbsp
tofu - 150 g cubed
salt - to taste
pepper -to taste
- Turkey stock can be made by boiling leftover cutpieces of turkey,water,crushed ginger and salt for an hour or two in low medium.
- In a pot boil turkey breasts,salt and water.Once it gets cooked shred it into pieces.
- In a pot heat butter and add the chopped onions of spring onions.
- Add the cubed tofu and springonion greens and stir fry for a while.
- Now add the shredded turkey ,salt and pepper .
- Mix well and add the turkey stock.
- When it starts boiling add the cornflour .
- Cook for another 3 -5 minutes.
- Garnish with spring onions.
- Serve with salt and pepper.
Post a Comment