Thai Pineapple fried rice
Ingredients:Cooked Rice - 5 cup
Pineapple - 1 cup chopped into bite size pieces
cashews - 1/4 cup
corns - 2 tbsp
green peas - 2 tbsp
carrots cubed - 2 tbsp
bell pepper - 1/2 cup chopped into bite size
chilli garlic sauce - 1 tbsp
spring onion - 1/2 cup
onion - 1/2 cup
soy sauce - 2 tsp
vinegar -1/2 tsp
salt - to taste
pepper - 2 tsp
oil -2-3 tsp
- In a pan heat oil and and fry cashews until golden and remove and keep it aside.
- Now add the chilli garlic sauce and fry for a minute.
- Now add the chopped onions andfry for few more seconds.
- Follow it with corn,carrot and peas.
- After a while add the chopped bell pepper of different colours of your choice.
- After a minute add the chopped spring onions,and pineapple chunks.
- Mix well and add the roasted cashews.
- Add desired salt,soysauce,pepper and vinegar.
- Now put the cooked rice(it tastes great if it is refrigerated overnight) and mix well.
- Cook for 2 more minutes.
- Serve with any favourite accompaniment of your choice.
Post a Comment