Soya chunks curry
Ingredients:soya chunks - 1 cup
onion - 11/2 cup finely chopped
ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp
salt - to taste
chilli powder - 11/2 tsp
kitchen king masala - 1/2 tbsp
curry leaves - few
turmeric - pinch
oil - 1 tbsp
For grinding:shredded coconut - 1/4 cup
cashews - 5
- In a pot boil water and add soya chunks into it with little salt.
- Cook for 5 minutes and drain the water.Squeeze the chunks for excess water if any.
- If the chunks are big then you can chop into pieces of your desired size.
- In a kadai heat oil and add the ginger garlic paste and after the raw smell goes off add the curry leaves and turmeric.
- Put the chopped onion and fry until golden
- Add all the spice pwders and salt.
- Mix well and put the soya chunks and stir for few minutes.
- Meanwhile make paste of coconut and cashews.
- Pour it into the kadai along with required amount of water.
- Cover with a lid and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Garnish with cilantro
- Serve with Rice or chapathi
Post a Comment