Uradal -1/2 cup
Rice flour -3 tbsp
Kesari color - pinch
Sugar -3/4 cup
- Soak the uradal atleast 6 hours.Then drain completely and grind with little water.Grind minimum of 35 to 40 minutes in between you can sprinkle little water to get a nice paste kind of texture.
- Take a bowl and add rice flour and this uradal paste and mix together with a food color too.This is the jangiri paste.
- In a pan add sugar and water to the level that sugar just dips to it.Cook it until it boils well.This is the sugar syrup.
- Heat the oil in a pan for frying.
- Take a cone (to make jangiri as in pic available in stores.If it is not available you can makw with a ziploc bag too) and put the jangiri paste into it.
- Press it into oil in a shape of a jangiri as in pic.
- Fry until golden.
- Dip it into the sugar syrup and remove it .
- Serve the yummy jangiri as a dessert or snack.
Post a Comment