Goat leg curry/aatul kaal kuzhambu
Ingredients:Goat leg - 1 kg
toor dhal - 1/4 cup
small onions - 400 g
tomato - 1 sliced
turmeric - 1/4 tsp
crushed ginger -1 inch
chilli powder - 2 tsp
cumin powder - 1 tsp
salt - to taste
oil - 1 tbsp
- In a pressure cooker heat oil and add chopped onions and crushed ginger.
- After the onion turns transparent add the goat legs (washed thoroughly)
- Mix well and add the salt chilli powder,turmeric and cumin powder
- Now after couple of minutes add the toor dhal and 4 cups of water.
- Pressure cook upto 1 whistle and put on medium for another 30 minutes.
- After the pressure goes off open and add more water for desired consisteny*(entirely optional)
- Serve with idli or rice.