MEXICAN REFRIED BEANS
Red kidney Beans -3/4 cup
(Soak it overnight and pressure cook for 15-20 whistles)
Oil -1 tbsp
Onion -1 finely chopped
Garlic cloves- 2 finely chopped
Salt -to taste
chili powder - to taste
cumin powder -1/2 tsp
lemon juice - 1tsp
cilantro - few
- To a pressure cooker add over night soaked Red kidney beans and pressure cook for 12-15 whistles.
- In a kadai , add oil and saute finely chopped garlic and onion to it.
- Then add salt, chili powder, cumin powder , mix it well.
- Add the cooked red kidney beans and simmer it.
- Using a potato masher ,carefully mash it putting the stove on sim. You can mash it thoroughly or little chunky based on your choice
- Finally add lemon juice and garnish with cilantro
- Refried beans is ready
FOR VIDEO LINK
Great peace of work. I always follow your blog for such information which i want.ReplyDelete
Best Online Digital Marketing Course