VIRUDHUNAGAR FISH MEAL
Virudhunagar fish meal, cooked in clay pot is made with simple masala ground in ammi(traditional device made of stones, check the video) ,and can be consumed even the next day without refrigerating. That's the specialty of cooking in clay pot with the given masalas.
Fish - 700 g(For roast)
Fish -1/2 kg(For curry)
Sesame oil-1/2 cup for curry
Peanut oil -to deep fry
- Salt- to taste
Turmeric-1/2 tsp +1/2 tsp
Cumin seeds-11/2 tbsp
Fenugreek seeds-1 tsp soaked in water
Pepper corns-1 tsp
Red chillies -12-15
Shallots -1 cup peeled
- In a ammi or mixer grind the listed ingredients under For masala into a fine paste
- To a clay pot kadai add 3/4 cup of ground masala , sesame oil, salt, turmeric and 2 cups of water.
- Cook it until it comes to a nice boil
- When it starts boiling add the fish kept for the curry and cook in simmer for 20 minutes until oil floats on the top
- Marinade 1/2 cup of ground masala ,salt and turmeric over the fish kept for roast and keep it in sunlight for 30 minutes.
- Then deep fry in a clay pot until it sis well done on both sides
- Cook 2 cups of kerala rice (soaked in water for 2 hours) in 6 cups of water with adequate salt in a claypot.
- This kerala rice also called mattai arisi is great for fish curries.
- Fish meal is ready
FOR VIDEO LINK CLICK
Laboratory water testing services Chennai
Drinking Water Testing Services in Chennai
Water Testing Services in Chennai
Lab Water testing services in chennai
Good sheet metal post. Thanku share this postReplyDelete
MS CR/HR Sheets Doors & Window Frames
Mild Steel industrial and commercial trolleys
Mild Steel working Tables and Stools
T Grid PVC False Ceiling