Country tomato -2
Bangalore tomato -2
garlic cloves -3
cilantro -5-6 sprigs
cumin powder -1 tsp
turmeric -1/4 tsp
pepper- to taste
cilantro - to garnish
- Cut two country tomatoes and two Bangalore tomatoes into halves ,discarding the edges
- Country tomatoes add tanginess and Bangalore tomatoes add color to the soup
- Crush 3 shallots and 3 garlic cloves in a mortar and pestle
- To a pressure cooker add 2 cups of water.
- Put in crushed shallots, garlic cloves, 5 sprigs of cilantro and cut tomatoes
- Then sprinkle needed salt, 1/4 tsp of turmeric and a tsp of cumin powder.
- Pressure cook for up to 3 whistles.
- Once the pressure goes off, open the lid.
- Strain off the soup stock.
- Mash the veggies thoroughly
- Add needed salt & pepper
- Put a tablespoon of butter , it adds a nice flavor to the soup
- Garnish with cilantro
- Serve hot & Enjoy!!
FOR VIDEO LINK CLICK
Oyalo brings you a delicious range of 100% veg pizzas. We make our own cheese and pizza spread, order your favorite pizzas online Pizzeria, Restaurant near me.ReplyDelete