SPINACH DHAL SOUP
Spinach -1 bunch
Moong dhal -1/3 cup
Garlic cloves -3
Turmeric -1/4 tsp
Cumin powder -1 tsp
Pepper - to taste
- In a pressure cooker add 2 cups of water.
- Then add in crushed shallots and garlic
- Put washed moong dhal , a tomato and bunch of spinach
- Then sprinkle needed salt, turmeric and cumin powder.
- Pressure cook for 3 whistles.
- Once the pressure goes off open the lid.
- Strain the soup stock. Mash the veggies with a masher
- Then again add 1 more cup of warm water over the strained veggies
- Mash it over again
- Then add needed salt and pepper, mix well
- Tasty Spinach soup is ready! Serve hot & enjoy
FOR VIDEO RECIPE LINK
Post a Comment