Wheat flour -11/2 cup
Parmesan Cheese - 3/4 cup
Corn flour -11/2 tbsp
Turmeric -1/4 tsp
Salt -to taste
garlic powder - 3/4 tsp
Clarified butter -3 tbsp
Baking powder -11/4 tsp
Milk -8-9 tbsp
- To a large bowl ,mix in the dry ingredients wheat flour, salt, turmeric, garlic powder, corn flour, baking powder well.
- Now put in ghee/butter little by little mixing the flour like a sandy consistency.
- Then add in Parmesan cheese and mix thoroughly.
- Knead the dough by adding milk little by little until all comes together yet in a crumbly texture.
- Cling wrap or cover it with a foil ,and refrigerate it for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes , roll it thin as needed, then cut the cookies in desired shapes.
- Put holes with the fork over the cookies.
- Roll the remaining dough again and repeat the same until the cookie dough is done.
- Preheat the oven to 180c
- Bake the cookies for 15-20 minutes.
- Let the biscuits cool down.
- Crackling ,salty and yummy cheese biscuits are ready!!
Such a nice recipe !!!ReplyDelete