THREE YUMMY DISHES WITH ONE TOMATO BASE
Here's a sauce base with tomato and garlic that is so versatile and can be used in variety of dishes , and we haved shared three delicious reciped using it.
Tomato -1/2 kg
chili powder-2-21/2 tsp
- In a blender blend the tomatoes a,garlic cloves, chili powder, salt into a fine puree.
- In a wide bottomed pan pan heat oil and add the ground puree
- Cook it on a high flame for 5-7minutes and then transfer in a clean jar.
- You can Store in refrigerator for upto 2 weeks
TOMATO BASIL SOUP
onion -1 tbsp finely chopped
Tomato base -1/2 cup
dried basil-1 tbsp
- In a small pot heat buttter and finely chopped onion and saute until translucent
- To it add the prepared tomato base and cook for a minute or two
- Then add the dried basil and add 11/2 cup of water and cook for 5 minutes.
- When it comes to nice boil add in fresh cream, mix well ans turn off the flame.
Bread slices -2-3
tomato base -1/4 cup
tomato ketchup-1 tbsp
mixed herbs-1 tsp
toppings of your choice
cheese -as per needed
- Toast the bread slightly on both sides
- make a sauce in a bowl mixing tomato base, tomato ketchup, and mixed herbs
- Spread the sauce on one side of the slightly toasted bread
- Sprinkle with cheese , and toppings of your choice(you can use any kind of cheese) evenly over the sauce.
- Place it on a tawa and cover it with a lid. Cook on low flame until the cheese melts.
You can also place bread pizzas into the microwave oven, and bake until the cheese is melted& bubbling, approximately30 sec to 40 seconds.
Oil -1 tbsp
onion -1/2 finely chopped
Coriander powder-1/2 tsp
cumin powder-1/4 tsp
Boiled potato -1 cut into cubes
Tomato base -1/4 cup
coconut milk -1/4 cup
- In a pan heat oil and add finely chopped oil .
- Once the onion turns translucent put in adequate salt, coriander powder and cumin powder
- Mix the spices well and one boiled potato(large) cut into cubes.
- Saute for 2 minutes and add the tomato base .
- After two minutes, pour in coconut milk and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Garnish with cilantro.
FOR VIDEO RECIPE LINK:
Post a Comment