THREE DELICIOUS COUNTRY CHICKEN RECIPES WITH ONE SECRET MASALA
This is an authentic south indian style method of cooking three delicious recipes with one secret masala .It's so delicious and yummy than the regular broiler chicken
FOR SECRET MASALA:
Red chili -5
cumin seeds -1 tbsp
pepper corns -1/2 tbsp
oil -1/2 tsp
GET MASALA READY
In a pan heat oil and fry the red chili, cumin seeds and pepper corns until well roasted .Once cooled down, Grind it into a smooth paste and keep it ready.
Whole country chicken -1 .25 kg
Sesame oil -2 tbsp
chopped shallots -1/2 cup
- To a pressure cooker, add sesame oil and saute chopped shallots for 2 minutes.
- Add the cut whole country chicken and put adequate salt and turmeric.
- Also put in crushed ginger along with
- Saute it for 5 minutes
- After 5 minutes , add the ground secret masala, (keeping little masala for chicken rasam)mix well .
- Add 1/2 cup of water and pressure cook for 8 whistles.
- Once the pressure is gone , open and take the leg pieces of the chicken and 1/2 cup of masala each separately in a bowl for the chicken chops.
- Take the chicken liver piece for the chicken rasam
CHICKEN IN COCONUT MILK CURRY
- To the chicken in the pressure cooker add 2 cups of thick coconut milk and cook it on open.
- once it come to a boil , simmer for 5 minutes and drizzle pepper powder.
- switch off and serve.
- Soak lemon sized tamarind and soak in a cup of water.Strain the water crushing tamarind
- In a bowl take the leftover masala, a small tomato, some curry leaves , two crushed garlic and a cup of tamarind water.
- Crush it nicely with your hands adding 1 tsp of rasam powder.
- add another cup of water to it.Rasam mix is ready
- In a pan heat a tsp of sesame oil and temper with 1/4 tsp mustard seeds, 1/4 tsp fenugreek seeds, red chili and asafoetida.
- Pour in the prepared rasam mix to it.
- Meanwhile to the serving bowl crush the cooked chicken liver with required salt and once the rasam comes to a rolling boil pour it hot into this serving bowl.
- Garnish with cilantro.
- In a pan heat oil and fry 1 cup of thinly sliced shallots and curry leaves until it turns golden.
- Add in a tsp of ginger garlic paste ,saute until the raw flavor goes off.
- Add 1 pureed tomato, a tsp of coriander powder,1/2 tsp of garam masala, little turmeric and fry for 3 minutes adding 1/4 of water.
- Add in the 1/2 cup of masala taken from the cooked chicken , the leg piecs, little water .
- once it comes to a boil, cover and cook it for 7 minutes on simmer.
- Chicken chops is ready
Enjoy making the delicious country chicken recipes at home !!
FOR VIDEO LINK CLICK
Post a Comment