CHICKEN PARMESAN BITES
Chicken parmesan bites is a cheesy chicken dinner with juiciness and flavor at every bite.
Ingredients:Chicken -300 g egg-1 bread crumbs -1/2 cup parmesan cheese-1/2 cup salt-to taste chili flakes -to taste pepper powder-to taste mozzarella cheese- as needed oil-as needed oregano, basil -to garnish tomato sauce-1-11/2 cup
- Marinade the chicken with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl beat an egg with required salt and pepper.
- In another bowl take bread crumbs parmesan cheese,garlic powder, chili flakes and salt and mix it.
- Now coat each chicken piece with wheat flour, dip it in egg and coat again with bread crumb parmesan cheese mixture.
- Shallow fry the chicken in a staineless steel pan(both burner and oven safe)until well cooked on both sides.
- You can also bake the chicken in 400 f for 25 minutes.
- To the same pan add tomato sauce, for the sauce recipe click the link below
- Arrange the chicken over the sauce
- Again top it up with the sauce.
- Spread abundant amount of mozarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400f bake it for 15 minutes or until cheese gets melted.
- Sprinkle basil all over.Serve hot!!
- If you want to cook without an oven check the video below
FOR YOUTUBE LINK:
Post a Comment