CHICKEN CUCUMBER SALAD BITES
This is an easy to make , crowd winning starter recipe for your parties.even kids would love to munch this salad as it is in bite size.
Minced Chicken -100 g
salt -to taste
pepper -to taste
chili flakes -to taste
Dried thyme - 1/4 tsp
oil -1 tbsp
cream cheese -1/2 cup
Tomato -1 finely chopped
cilantro -to garnish
Preparation time:15 minutes
Cooking time:10 minutes
- Marinade minced chicken with salt , pepper, chili flakes and thyme.
- In a pan heat oil and add in the minced chicken
- Saute for 2 minutes and pour 1/4 cup of water and cover it with a lid.
- Cook until the chicken is well done , soft and tender.
- Meanwhile discard the edges of the cucumber and chop into bite size pieces.
- Deseed the cucumber at the center.
- Once the chicken is cooked and cooled down , mix the cream cheese into it thoroughly.
- Stuff the chicken mixture in center of cucumber .
- Top it with chopped tomato and cilantro.
- Serve it as a snack for your family or starter for your parties
Post a Comment