CHICKEN KOFTA CLEAR SOUP
An easy to make, healthy & filling soup that can be had any time in a day.This is perfect for people who look for diet soup for lunch menu too by just replacing olive oil for butter.
Butter -1 tbsp
garlic cloves -3 finely chopped
onion -1 diced
carrot -1 diced
bell pepper -1 diced
Basmati rice -2 tbsp
salt - as needed
pepper - as needed
water -3 cups
cilantro -to garnish
Minced chicken - 150 g
salt - 1/2 tsp
chili powder -1/2 tsp
cumin powder -1/2 tsp
ginger garlic paste -1/2 tsp
Preparation time: 5-10 min
Cooking time :15-20 min
- In a pan heat butter .
- Once it melts add in the chopped garlic cloves
- Add in the diced onion , diced carrot and required amount of salt and saute for 2 minutes
- Put the basmathi rice, fry for few seconds and pour in 3 cups of water.
- Cover and cook until the rice is well cooked and onions and carrots become tender
- Meanwhile , while it is getting cooked , mix all the ingredients given for kofta and make into small balls
- When the rice is well cooked, put the chicken kofta balls one by one so that it doesnt break.
- Cover and cook for another 5-7 minutes until the chicken koftas are cooked
- Finally add the diced bell pepper and pepper as per your spice and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve hot.
For a video recipe
Post a Comment