Peas coconutmilk cury/Pattani thengaipaal kuzhambu
A simple curry dish with peas and coconut milk that is very flavorful and easy to make recipe is as follows
peas/pattani -2 cupshallots -12
cumin powder -11/2 tsp
chili powder -11/2 tsp
coriander cumin powder-2 tsp
salt -to taste
thin coconut milk -1 cup+1/2 cup water
thick coconut milk -1/2 cup
oil -1 tbsp
To Temper:mustard seeds -1/2 tsp
black split gram/urad dhal-1/2 tsp
curry leaves -few
Note: Take 4 tsp of coriander seeds dry roast it until golden.and 1 tsp of cumin seeds until nice aroma comes off.Grind it into a fine powder.Basically you can make this powder and store it in a airtight container for 6 months to a year.The ratio is coriander powder:Cumin powder =4:1
preparation time: 10 min
Cooking time : 20 min
- In a pressure cooker heat oil and temper with ingredients listed to temper.
- Then add the chopped shallots and saute until translucent.
- Add peas,cumin powder,salt,chili powder to it .
- Then pour thin coconut milk and 1/2 cup of water.
- Pressure cook for a whistle.
- Once the pressure goes off open the lid and add thick coconut milk and coriander cumin powder to it.
- Cook for another 3-5 minutes.Garnish with cilantro
- Serve over Rice/Chapathi/Dosa
If you don�t wanna see this video click on the next one�. . . It is a person who cares about another human being. about someone who been trough so much and we only �love� when she is thin, soccermom, performer, miss perfect. and when she isn�t men only have hate for her. . it�s so easy to take people down when they already are vulnerable. I call it bullying try these outReplyDelete
Hey there. I discovered your website by way of Google even as searching for a similar matter, your web site came up. It seems to be great. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks to come back later. over hereReplyDelete
Hi this is somewhat of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML. I�m starting a blog soon but have no coding skills so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Recommended ReadingReplyDelete