Egg less mayonnaise
Mayonnaise is classic dip/spread made with eggs.Here is a recipe of mayonnaise that is friendly for vegetarians as it is egg less.
oil - 1 tbsp
flour - 2 tbsp
milk - 1 cup
vinegar - 3 tbsp
sugar - 1 tsp
salt - 1 tsp
black pepper - 1/4 tsp
mustard powder - 1/2 tsp
Preparation time :5min
Cooking time : 10 min
- In a pan heat oil and saute flour in it until sandy consistency.
- Then add the milk and mix without any lumps.Cook until sauce gets thick.
- Wait until it becomes cool . Blend the sauce in a blender with vinegar,sugar,salt,black pepper,mustard powder(blend mustard seeds into a fine powder if you do not have mustard powder) until smooth.
- Store in a airtight container in fridge for 5-6 days.
- Use as a dip/Spread in sandwich.
Post a Comment