Romesco sauce is a nut and pepper based sauce.It can be used for pizza /pasta base ,spreads for sandwich ,dips for seafood or even as a side for dosa/idli/Chapathi.
Red bell pepper -2
tomato -2 medium
roasted almonds -14
red wine vinegar -2 tsp
garlic cloves -3
red chili -2
butter -1/2 tbsp
cumin powder -1/2 tsp
- In a pan melt butter and ad chopped garlic and red chili .
- After it turns transparent add the chopped red bell pepper.
- Cook until soft and add chopped tomato,adequate salt and cumin powder.
- Cook for another three minutes.Then add red wine vinegar to glaze it.
- Switch off the stove and let it cool down.
- Blend it into a fine paste along with roasted almonds.
- Romesco sauce is ready.It can be refrigerated upto two weeks.
Post a Comment