Mushroom Masala Dosa
Dosa is a classic breakfast dish of south Indians typically served with Sambhar &Chutney.There are lot of variations in making stuffed dosas with different ingredients and here is the recipe for mushroom masala stuffed dosa.
Ingredients:Mushroom -300 g
garlic clove -1
ginger -small slice
chili powder -1 tsp
coriander powder -1 tsp
salt -to taste
cilantro -to garnish
Dosa batter -4-5 ladleful
oil -as needed
To roast and grind:cinnamon -1/4"
bay leaf -1 small
star anise -1/2
fennel seeds -1/4 tsp
cumin seeds -1/4 tsp
Preparation time:10 min
Cooking Time :25 min
- In a pan dry roast the ingredients given below To roast and grind until nice aroma comes and blend it into a coarse powder.
- In a kadai heat oil and add the ground powder.
- Follow it with chopped onions and fry until golden.
- Add the ginger &garlic paste and fry until the raw flavor goes off.
- Now add the chopped tomatoes and cook until mushy.
- Put in coriander powder,chili powder and salt.
- Stir for a while and add the finely chopped mushrooms.
- Cover the kadai with the lid stirring occasionally.
- Cook until the mushroom is completely done and garnish with cilantro.
- In a hot griddle pour a ladle of dosa batter and spread evenly into a circle.Drizzle little oil and wait for few seconds .Even out the top using a spatula.
- Then spread the cooked mushroom on one side like in below pic.
- When the bottom gets cooked roll over the dosa .
- Cook on both sides of the roll and serve hot with any chutney of your choice.
Makes 4-5 Dosa
looks perfect! my kids fav masala dosa.ReplyDelete
Wonderful Recipe. Pretty much ideal .. Thanks for sharing...ReplyDelete
Restaurant in North Campus
JKR Resort & Spa - 5 star hotel in Rameswaram. One of the best hotels in Rameswaram located in the heart of the city. One of the Prime Hotels in RameswaramReplyDelete