Malli thogayal/Coriander leaves thogayalMalli thogayal/coriander leaves thogayal is one common accompaniment made for Biriyani. It stays fresh for two days without refrigerating too.So it is travel friendly food for packing.
Ingredients:Cilantro -2 bunch
tamarind -1 ' without seeds
urad dhal/split black gram-1 tbsp
whole red chili -2
garlic clove -2
salt -to taste
oil -1 tbsp
Preparation Time:5 min
Cooking Time :10 min
- In a pan heat oil and add urad dhal/split black gram,garlic clove,whole red chili and garlic cloves.
- Add the washed and chopped cilantro and tamarind to it.
- saute until cilantro shrinks well.
- Switch off the stove,add adequate salt and let it cool.
- Once cooled down grind in a mixer into a paste adding little water.
- Serve with Biriyani/Pulav/Dosa/Idli
Post a Comment