Plantain 65/vazhakkai 65
Plantain 65 is an easy to make deep fried snack/starter and tastes just awesome .It also can be served as side for Rice dishes too.
Yogurt -3 tbsp
Salt -to taste
Chili powder -3/4 tsp
Kashmiri chili powder-1/2 tsp
Ginger garlic paste -1 tsp
Corn flour -11/2 tbsp
Curry leaves - few
Oil - to deep fry
Preparation time:5 min
Cooking time :20 min
- Peel the plantain skin off and chop it into 1/4 ' thick circles.
- Put it in a microwave safe bowl and add little water to it.Microwave for 5 minutes.Alternately you can cook plantain in boiling water for 4-5 minutes.
- Drain off any excess water.
- and marinade it with yogurt,chili powder,kashmiri chili powder,salt, and ginger garlic paste for 10 minutes.Then finally mix in corn flour to it to coat well equally over all plantain.
- Heat oil for deep frying and fry marinated plantain until it turns golden.
- Garnish it with deep fried curry leaves.
- Plantain 65/vazhakkai 65 is ready to serve.
Post a Comment