Minced meat mushroom scramble
Ingredients:ground lamb - 1 lb/450 g
cremini mushroom - 1 lb/450 g
Green Bell pepper -1 medium finely diced
Eggs - 3
chopped ginger -11/2 tsp
garlic clove -2 finely chopped
green onion whites -1 tbsp.
soy sauce -11/2 tsp
brown sugar -1 tsp
hot chili sauce -1 tbsp
green onions -2 -3 tbsp finely chopped
oil -1 tbsp
salt -to taste
pepper -to taste
- In a pan heat little oil and add chopped ginger and chopped garlic .Fry until its raw flavor goes off.
- Add the green onion whites and fry for few seconds.
- Add finely diced green bell pepper to it and fry for 2 minutes.
- Put in the soy sauce, hot chili sauce ,brown sugar and mix well.
- Add the ground lamb and adequate salt.
- When it turns pink follow it with finely chopped mushrooms
- cover and cook until 95%done and garnish with green onions.
- Simultaneously beat eggs with little salt and pepper in a bowl for 2 minutes and keep it aside.
- Pour the beaten egg and mix well. Cook covered for another 3 minutes.
- Minced meat mushroom scramble is ready to serve.
Post a Comment