Grilled Garlic Bread
Ingredients:french bread -1
butter -1/2 cup
garlic powder -21/2 tbsp
salt -to taste
parsley dried -1/2 tsp
Prepration time:7 min
Cooking time :25 min
- Cut the french baguette into slices.
- In a bowl mix unsalted butter(at room temperature),garlic powder ,salt and dried parsley together until well blend.
- Spread the flavored butter on one side of each slice.
- Heat the electric grill on medium.
- Arrange the slices and cook for 3-4 minutes each batch until crisp.
- Serve with any soup of your choice.
Post a Comment