Broccoli potato soupBroccoli potato soup is a very healthy nutritious soup which becomes itself a complete meal when served with Garlic bread
Ingredients:broccoli -1 bunch
boiled potato -1 medium
butter -1 tbsp
garlic cloves -3
onion -1/2 finely chopped
all purpose flour -1 tbsp
vegetable stock -2 lb
milk -1 1/2cup
salt -to taste
pepper -to taste
- In a pan melt butter and fry onions and chopped garlic.
- When it turns transparent add the broccoli florets and cubed boiled potato and salt.Fry for 3 minutes.
- Then Add the all purpose flour to it and cook until it becomes sandy(make sure no lumps is formed)
- Pour in 11/2 lb of vegetable stock..Cover and cook until broccoli is soft.
- Switch off the flame and let it cool off.Blend it using a hand blender/food processor.
- Now pour the blended puree back again into the pot and add milk and remaining stock.Cook for another few minutes and drizzle desired pepper powder.
- Serve hot with Garlic Bread.
Post a Comment