Grilled Bread paneer Rolls
Crunchy nuts....cheesy paneer...sweet raisins... Flavored chaat masala ...rolled in a bread of your choice yum😋
IngredientsBread of your choice -6 slices
Grated paneer -1 cup
Chaat masala -1/4 tsp
Ghee - as needed
Preparation time :10 min
Cooking time :10 min
- In a mortar pestle crush the nuts coarsely.Chop the raisins.
- In a bowl mix grated paneer ,chaat masala,crushed nuts and chopped raisins.Stuffing is ready.
- Cut the brown edges of the bread slices.
- With rolling pin roll the cut bread as thin as possible.
- Place the stuffing like in picture.
- Roll the bread until end and stick the edges using little water.Do the same for all the slices.
- Spread ghee over the top.
- Grill it in electric grill for 4-5 minute at max.
- You can also do it in a tawa drizzled with little ghee.
- Serve with any dip of your choice.
Nice post…. I enjoyed reading your informative article and considering the pointsReplyDelete
Bread Paneer Rolls