Paneer Fried RicePaneer Fried Rice is a Indo chinese Rice variety which has an awesome combo of paneer with veggies.Kids will just love it for its mild spice level and cheesy flavor of the paneer.
Ingredients:Basmathi Rice -11/2 cup
Paneer -400 g
carrot -1/4 cup finely chopped
green beans -1/4 cup finely
green bell pepper -1/4 finely chopped
spring onion onions -2 tbsp
spring onion greens -1/4 cup finely chopped
soy sauce -21/2 tsp
salt -to taste
pepper -11/2 tsp
oil -3 tsp
Preparation time:15-20 min
Cooking time :30 min
- In a pot cook Rice in 3 cups water .
- In a pan heat oil and fry the spring onion onions.
- Follow it with chopped carrot,green beans and green bell pepper and fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the diced paneer and saute well with soy sauce,salt and pepper.
- Add the cooked Rice and toss it for few more minutes.
- Garnish with spring onion greens.
- Paneer Fried Rice is ready to serve.
Post a Comment