Gobi keema pulao(cauliflower pulao)
Gobi keema pulao(Cauliflower Pulao) is an excellent lunch box Rice dish that tastes just great as such are can be had with Raitha/Chips.
Ingredients:Basmathi rice -1cup
Cauliflower finely chopped-2 cups
Frozen peas -1/3 cup
Tomato purée -1/2 cup
Butter -11/2 tbsp
Chopped garlic -1 tbsp
Cumin seeds -1/2 tsp
Green chili -2 slit
Coriander powder -1/4 tsp
chili powder -1/4 tsp
Yogurt -1 tbsp
Salt -to taste
Cilantro - to garnish
preparation time:20 min
Cooking time :25 min
- Cook basmathi rice in a pot/cooker until well done .
- In a kadai heat butter and fry finely chopped garlic until the raw flavor goes off.
- Add the cumin seeds ,green chilies.
- Pour the tomato puree and cook until oil oozes out.
- Now add turmeric ,salt,chili powder and coriander powder.mix well.
- Add the finely chopped cauliflower and frozen peas and mix well.
- Cover and cook it for 2 minutes.Then open and yogurt,mix well and cover it again.
- When the cauliflower is cooked well open and top it up with little butter.
- When the butter melts put the cooked rice and mix well.
- Garnish with cilantro
- Serve with Raitha /chips
Post a Comment