Vathal kuzhambu podi
Ingredients:Whole red chilies -20
Coriander seeds -1/2 cup
Urad dhal/split gram-1/2 cup
Pepper corn -2 tsp
Cumin seeds -1 tsp
Mustard seeds -1/4 tsp
- In a cast iron tawa dry roast whole red chilies,coriander seeds,urad dhal(split black gram) well until almost done
- Now add the cumin seeds, pepper corns ,hing and mustard seeds.
- When the mustard seeds splutter switch off the stove.
- Allow it to cool off
- Then blend it into a fine powder
- Store it an air tight dry container.it stays fresh for 4 months
Makes 1 heaped cup
Post a Comment