Ingredients:chicken breast -1 lb
garlic -3 cloves
ginger -1/2 tsp
tomato -2 diced
celery -3 stalks
chickpeas -1 cup cooked
salt -to taste
chili powder -1 tsp
oregano -1/2 tsp
- In a pan saute chicken along with adequate salt until almost done.Remove and keep it aside.
- Fry garlic,celery,onion,carrots in the same pan.
- When it becomes tender add cumin powder,oregano,turmeric,chili powder.
- Mix well and add in the chopped tomatoes.
- After few seconds pour the chicken stock.
- When its starts boiling add the cooked chickpeas,chicken and diced zucchini.
- Cook until the curry is well done.
- Serve over Rice.
Post a Comment