Honey garlic chicken
Chicken drumsticks -5
salt -to taste
pepper -to taste
honey -2 tbsp
garlic cloves -8
soy sauce -3 tsp
butter -1 tbsp
- Peel off the skin of chicken drumsticks and sprinkle in salt and pepper.
- In a bowl mix honey,grated garlic, soy sauce and melted butter.
- Stir well .the sauce is ready.
- Brush the chicken on all sides with the sauce .Refrigerate the chicken marinade for at least 3 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Bake chicken for 35-45 minutes.
- Turn over the other side amidst cooking.
- finally broil for 5 minutes.
- Serve as a Starter/Side.
Post a Comment