Chickpea Spinach Cutlet
chickpeas -1/2 cup
spinach -1 cup
garlic cloves -2
cumin seeds-1/2 tsp
salt -to taste
chili powder-1/2 tsp
corn starch-2 tbsp
oil-to shallow fry
- Soak chickpeas overnight and pressure cook for a whistle .This will yield approximately a heaped 1 cup.Alternately you can use a canned chickpeas too .
- Drain the chick peas and blend it into a fine paste.Add the chopped spinach,chopped garlic,cumin seed ,salt ,chili powder to it and mix well.
- Add the corn starch to it for binding.
- Make it into small round patties.
- Shallow fry both sides until light golden.while turning carefully turn to the other side.
- Chickpea spinach cutlet is ready to serve.
Post a Comment