Potato -2 medium
methi /fenugreek leaves-2 cup
cumin seeds -1 tsp
ginger garlic paste -1 tsp
salt -to taste
chili powder -3/4 tsp
oil -11/2 tbsp
- Peel and dice the potatoes.Wash and chop the methi / fenugreek leaves completely.
- In a pan heat oil and temper with cumin seeds.
- Put little turmeric,ginger garlic paste ,hing and fry ginger garlic paste until the raw flavor goes off.
- Add the diced potatoes with adequate salt and fry until it is 50% done.
- Add the chili powder and chopped methi/fenugreek leaves ,mix well and cover it.
- cook by covering it and stirring it frequently to get evenly cooked .
- Switch off the stove when the potatoes are completely cooked.
- serve as a side with Rice/chapathi
Delicious aloo methi ......... Love it!!ReplyDelete