Click to Participate & Win in Cook With Love Contest
Cheppankizhangu masala roast/Tararoot masala Roast
curry leaves -few
oil -to deep fry
Masala to grind:
sambar powder -1/2 tsp
salt -to taste
chili powder -1/4 tsp
fennel powder -1/5 tsp
- In a blender grind the ingredients given under masala to grind into a paste .
- In pressure cooker cook tararoot/cheppakizhangu in water for a whistle.Alternately you can cook in pot too.
- Peel the skin off and cut into thick roundels.
- Deep fry the tararoot until golden.
- In a pan heat oil and add the blend paste.
- When its raw flavor goes off add little water to it.
- When it starts boiling in it add the fried tararoot.
- Mix until the masala coats well all over the tararoot.
- Garnish with chopped curry leaves.
- Serve as a side with Rice/appetizer
Post a Comment