Ingredients:quinoa flour -3/4 cup
whole wheat flour-3/4 cup
baking powder -3 tsp
salt -to taste
sugar - 11/2 tbsp
whole milk -11/4 cup
oil -2 tbsp.
- In a mixing bowl mix quinoa flour, whole wheat flour ,baking powder to blend well
- Make a hole at the center and add oil,egg,salt and brown sugar.
- Mix all together pouring the whole milk into it simultaneously.
- Add another 1/4 -1/2 cup of water as per you need to make it into a smooth batter.
- Heat griddle and spray non stick spray over it.Pour a ladle of pancake batter.Wait until you notice holes on the top layer.
- Turn to the other side and cook until it is done.
- Serve quinoa pancakes with butter and maple syrup.
Post a Comment