Quinoa corn salad
IngredientsCooked quinoa -2 cups
Frozen corn -1/2 cup
Red bell pepper -2 tbsp chopped
Green bell pepper -2 tbsp chopped
potato -2 tbsp boiled &Diced
Lettuce leaves - 2
Tomato -2 tbsp chopped
Sliced almonds -to garnish
Salad dressingDijon mustard - 1 tbsp
Salt -to taste
Pepper -to taste
Olive oil -11/2 tbsp
Balsamic vinegar -1 tbsp
Shallots -3 finely chopped
- Cook 1/2 cup of quinoa in 11/2 cup of water with adequate salt.this will yield approximately 2 cups of cooked quinoa.
- Microwave frozen sweet corn for 2 minutes
- Mix all the ingredients listed in salad dressing in a bowl.
- In a salad bowl add the cooked quinoa and other ingredients (except for sliced almonds)
- Toss it well with adequate salad dressing as desired.
- Garnish with sliced almonds
Post a Comment