Mushroom and peas pulav
IngredientsBasmati rice -11/4 cup
Mushroom - 100 g
Peas -1/4 cup
ginger paste -1/2 tsp
garlic paste -1/2 tsp
Green chili -2
Onion -1/2 sliced
mint leaves -1 sprig
cilantro -to garnish
yogurt -3 tbsp
Cinnamon -1/2 inch
Star anise -1/2
Fennel seeds -1/4 tsp
Bay leaf -1
Ghee -11/2 tsp
- Soak Basmathi Rice in water for 20 minutes.
- In a pressure cooker heat ghee and temper with cinnamon,cloves,cardamom,bay leaf,fennel seeds and star anise
- Fry onion and green chilies until transparent
- Add the ginger paste ,garlic paste ,mint leaves and fry until the raw flavor goes off.
- Add the chopped mushroom and peas
- Put adequate salt and cook for 3 minutes.Now add the yogurt.
- Drain the soaked rice and put in pressure cooker.
- Pour in 21/4 cups of water and pressure cook for a whistle.
- After the pressure goes off open and garnish with cilantro.
- Serve with raitha of your choice.
Post a Comment