Grilled Vegetable Sandwich
bread slices -9
green chutney -1/3 cup
butter -3 tbsp
onion -11/2 thinly sliced
tomato -1 thinly sliced
green bell pepper -1/2 thinly sliced
chaat masala -to sprinkle
cheese -any of your choice for topping
potato -1 medium boiled &sliced
- You can check the below link to make green chutney
- Take a bread slice and spread butter on it.
- Spread green chutney over it.
- Top it with sliced potatoes and sprinkle chaat masala over it.
- put sliced onions over it
- Top it with another bread slice with butter spread on it.
- Spread green chutney over it and top with sliced tomatoes and green bell pepper.
- Sprinkle little chaat masala and liberally put shredded cheese of your choice.
- Place another bread over it wih butter spread on top
- Grill it for 2-3 minutes.
- Grilled vegetable sandwich is ready to serve
Post a Comment