Drumstick curry/murangakkai kuzhambu
onion -1/2 cup finely chopped
coriander powder -1/2 tsp
cumin powder -1 tsp
chili powder -1 tsp
salt -to taste
mustard seeds -1/2 tsp
urad dhal/split black gram-1/2 tsp
water -11/2 cup
To grind:shredded coocnut -11/2 tbsp
whole cashews -7-8
- In a blender grind shredded coconut and cashews into a fine paste adding water
- In a pressure cooker heat oil and allow mustard seeds to splutter .temper urad dhal.
- Fry onions until transparent.
- Put drumsticks and fry for minute.
- Add the corinder powder,cumin powder,salt, chili powder and turmeric.mix well
- Pour 11/2 cup of water and pressure cook for a whistle.
- Once the pressure goes off open the lid and add the ground paste.
- cook until it starts boiling.
- Serve with Dosa/Idli
Post a Comment