Egg salad sandwich
IngredientsHard boiled eggs -3
Mayonnaise -1/4 cup
Salt -to taste
Pepper -to taste
Garam masala -pinch
Bread slices -8
Lettuce -4 leaves
- take the shells off the hard boiled eggs and chop int cubes.
- Put mayonnaise ,salt ,pepper, garam masala to it .mix well with a fork giving a little smash to it.Egg salad is ready.
- Take a bread slice and apply the salad on one side of the bread.
- keep the lettuce on the other bread slice.Grill it on a tawa with other side.
- After a while cover the bread one over the other .grill on both sides until bread is golden.
- Egg salad sandwich is ready to serve.
- Makes 4 sandwiches.
Post a Comment