Soya keema sandwich
Ingredients:Whole wheat bread -8-10
soya granules -1 cup
onion -1/4 cup finely chopped
tomato -1/4 cup finely chopped
ginger garlic paste -1/2 tsp
coriander powder -1/2 tsp
cumin powder -1/4 tsp
fennel powder -1/8 tsp
chili powder -1/2 tsp
salt -to taste
water -1/2 cup
oil -1 tsp
cilantro -to garnish
- In boiling water cook soya granules for 5 minutes.Drain water and squeeze it thoroughly.Alternately you can cook soya chunks and after draining it blend it to make soya kheema.
- In a pan heat oil and fry onion until it turns golden.
- Add the ginger garlic paste and fry until the raw flavor goes off
- Put coriander powder, chili powder, cumin powder and fennel powder and mix well.
- Add the finely chopped tomatoes and cook until mushy.
- Add 1/2 cup of water and adequate salt
- Mix into the cooked soya granules and cook until it dries out.
- Garnish with finely chopped cilantro.
- Cut the corners of bread slices and apply the soya keema masala on one slice.Cover it with the other.
- Grill the sandwich or you can toast it using tawa/toaster.
- Protein packed soya keema sandwich is ready to serve.
Post a Comment