IngredientsIdli rice -2 cups
Poha/aval -1 cup
Butter milk -1 cup
Salt -to taste
Fenugreek seeds -1 tsp
oil -as needed
- Soak idli rice along with a tsp of fenugreek seeds for at least 6 hours.
- Wet aval/poha in water for at least an hour until it turns soft.
- In a blender grind idli rice and poha together into a soft batter.
- Allow it to ferment over night(it may tke 8-12 hours)
- Add required salt and butter milk to it and mix well to make a loose batter consistency.
- Heat griddle and pour a ladle of dosa batter( do not spread it with a ladle)it sets by itself.
- Drizzle little oil around it.
- Turn to the other side when it turns golden.
- This dosa is very soft so turn carefully.
- Cook on the other side too.
Post a Comment