Things needed:T-shirt - any colour of your choice
Acrylic paint - 1/2 cup of any choice.
fabric medium - 1 tsp
eyes - 1
ribbon bow - 1
red ball - 1
- In a plate mix the acrylic paint ,fabric medium thoroughly.
- Rub the paint generously onto the right palm.
- Make a print of it like in picture on theT-shirt so that your right thumb impression falls to the center..
- Rub the paint generously onto the left palm.
- Make a print of it like in picture so that the left thumb impression is next to the right thumb impression.
- Rub the paint generously onto any of the foot.
- Make a print of it in such a way that the toe fingers covers up the palms of both the hands.
- Stick eyes as in picture.
- Stick the ribbon and ball as in pic.
- Hang the T-shirt and allow it to dry.
- How happy the kids feel wearing a T-shirt designed by them.
Post a Comment