soya chunks / meal maker chukka
Ingredients:soya chunks - 1 cup
tomato - 1 pureed
coriander powder -2 tsp
cumin powder -1 tsp
chili powder -11/2 tsp
turmeric - little
whole garam - to temper
oil -1 tbsp
salt - to taste
cilantro - to garnish
ginger -1/2 inch
garlic cloves -4
green chillies -5
fennel seeds -1/4 tsp
- In a mixer blend the ingredients for grinding into a smooth paste.
- In a pot boil water and add soya chunks into it and cook for 5 minutes.
- Drain the water and squeeze any extra water in soya chunks.
- In a kadai/pan heat oil and temper with whole garam
- Add onion and fry until light golden.
- Add the ground paste and cook until the raw flavor goes off.
- Put in the soya chunks and saute well to blend with the cooked masala.
- Put in coriander powder,chili powder,cumin powder,turmeric,salt and mix well.
- After a minute add in the pureed tomatoes to it.Cook for 2 minutes and then add little water ,sprinkle little chopped cilantro to it.
- Cover it with a lid and cook until the soya chunks is cooked well and masala gets dried off and coats the soya chunks thoroughly.
- Garnish with cilantro and Serve
i love seekh kabab and thanks for this post i like this information please provide few more information about this post seekh kababReplyDelete