Shroom lentil Soup
dried porcini mushroom - 15 g
dried black trumpet mushroom - 15 g
shallots - 4 finely chopped
garlic - 3 cloves chopped
green chili - 1 chopped
carrot - 1/4 cup chopped
frozen sweet corn - 1/4 cup
frozen peas - 1/4 cup
cooked lentils - 2/3 cup
vegetable stock -21/2 cups
cumin powder - 1/2 tsp
butter -1/2 tbsp
cilantro - to garnish
salt - to taste
pepper - to taste
- Soak dried black trumpet and porcini mushrooms in water for at least 30 minutes.Drain and chop into cubes.
- In a pan heat butter and fry garlic until roasted.
- Add in the chopped shallots and green chili and fry until the shallots turns transparent.
- Add the carrot,corn,peas,chopped black trumpet mushrooms ,porcini mushrooms and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add in 2/3 cup of cooked lentils ,cumin powder, salt ,pepper and vegetable stock.
- Cook on medium for 15 minutes.
- Garnish with finely chopped cilantro.
- Serve hot...
THIS RECIPE was SENT FOR SHROOMS FOR SOUP CONTEST TO MARXFOODS.COM.. and we were chosen as runner up
Post a Comment