Green gram Paniyaram/Pasipayaru Paniyaram
Green gram /pasipayaru-1 cup
idli rice -1/4 cup
shredded coconut -1/4 cup
green chili -1-2
salt -to taste
oil -as needed
- Soak green gram /pasipayaru and idli rice together overnight or at least 4 hours.
- Blend it along with ginger, green chili, salt into a fine batter.(in a consistency of idli batter)
- Mix the shredded coconut to the batter.
- Heat the kuzhi paniyaram pan and add little oil into each mold.
- Pour the batter into each mold using a ladle.
- Cook until it turns golden and turn to the other side.
- Cook the other side until golden too.
- Remove it and serve.
- Serve hot with sambar/chutney of your choice.
Post a Comment