Walnut Sour Cream Pound Cake
Cake flour - 11/2 cup
Chopped walnut -1/4 cup
salt -1/4 tsp
unsalted butter -1/2 cup
white sugar -11/2 cup
vanilla extract -1/2 tsp
sour cream -1/2 cup
- In a large mixing bowl beat butter and white sugar until light and fluffy
- Beat in eggs one at a time then stir in vanilla
- Add flour mixture alternately with sour cream beating it well
- Preheat the oven to 300 f
- Grease the cake pan with oil and spread chopped walnuts in it.
- Pour batter into it
- Bake in the preheated oven for 75 to 90 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan for 20 minutes
- Serve Cake topped with chopped walnuts.
Post a Comment