mushroom mangalorean gravy
IngredientsMushroom -1/2 kg
Onion -1 cup(cubed)
Coconunt -3 tbsp(shredded or powder)
Coconut milk -3 tbsp
Gingergarlic paste -2 tsp
tamarind paste - 3/4 tsp
chili powder -1/2 tsp
Kashmiri chilipowder- 1 tbsp
red chili -2
whole garam -to temper
cumin seeds -1/4 tsp
coriander powder -1tbsp
cilantro - to garnish
salt -to taste
oil - 2 tbsp
- Heat a tbsp of oil in a pan fry the onion and after it turns transparent add coconut powder then keep it aside.
- Once it gets cool down grind it into a smooth paste along with ginger garlic paste.
- Heat oil in a pan add whole garam ,cumin seeds and whole red chillies.
- Add the ground onion coconut paste.
- Cook for 2 minutes and add spice powders fry for a minute
- add mushrooms and salt and mix well.
- Cook for 3 minutes then pour tamarind paste mixed in water.Cover and cook for few minutes until mushrooms gets cooked .
- Add coconut milk along with little water and cook for 2-3minutes.
- Garnish with cilantro.
- Serve with Chapathi/Naan/cumin Rice/Ghee Rice
Post a Comment