Ingredients:paneer -250 g
peas -1/2 cup
onion -2(11/2 sliced,1/2 finely chopped)
ginger garlic paste -1 tsp
cumin seeds -1/2 tsp
cinnamon -1 inch
coriander powder -1 tbsp
chilli powder -3/4 tsp
salt -to taste
kasoori methi -1/2 tsp
heavy cream -4 tbspoil -2 tbsp
- In a separate pan add little oil and fry paneer cubes until golden and keep it aside.
- In a pan heat oil and temper with cinnamon,clove and cardamom and fry sliced onions until transparent.
- Now add sliced tomatoes and cook until mushy.
- allow it to cool and blend it in a mixer into a smooth paste
- In the same pan heat oil and temper with cumin seeds
- add ginger garlic paste to it and fry until the raw flavor goes off
- Now add the finely chopped onions and fry until transparent.
- Add the ground paste to it.
- after 2 minutes put coriander powder,chilli powder and required salt to it
- Mix well and add the crushed kasoori methi.
- when it gets cooked completely add 11/2 - 2 cups of water to it and frozen peas.
- Add fresh cream and mix well.
- After 2 minutes add the fried paneer and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Serve matar paneer with chapathi/naan/cumin rice/ghee rice
Post a Comment